Corporate Finance Manager
Job Title: Corporate Finance Manager
Job Type: Permanent, full-time
Salary: HIGHLY attractive, with a desirable benefit scheme
Location: East London
My Client are a Top 30 practice based throughout the UK, that are currently expanding their Corporate Finance offering and are wanting to hire a talented Corporate Finance Manager to work in their rising London office.
You will be required to work as part of their Lead Advisory team within Corporate Finance. This role will give you the opportunity to develop your experience in mergers and acquisitions, management buy-outs, fundraising, re-financing, financial modelling, strategic review and other associated areas predominantly in the UK mid-market.
- Project manage a transaction process throughout and ensure the day-to-day requirements of a deal process are fulfilled.
- Identify key issues impacting transactions at an early stage and be able to plan for numerous outcomes and present solutions to the client.
- Have a strong understanding of typical mid-market deal structures involving financial buyers or trade buyers and the common issues arising.
- Have a strong understanding of the legal documentation associated with typical mid-market M&A transactions and be comfortable reviewing the same.
- Possess strong writing skills in order to prepare information memoranda, business plans and similar funding packs/documentation.
- Be well experienced in Excel with strong financial modelling expertise - able to model integrated operating financial models, funding models (including the appropriate equity/debt funding overlays) and financial models suitable for the appraisal of investment opportunities or buyouts.
- Lead assignment teams on deals, developing junior staff.
- Attending meetings with Partners & Clients, providing technical and lead advisory support; liaising with portfolio holders and other team members to bring together necessary advice and information for client projects.
- Bringing your experience to the role, you will be able to contribute to a variety of assignments at a senior client facing level.
Recent Corporate Finance in practice experience is necessary ideally in both lead advisory and transactions services preferably from an SME focussed general practice training, although this is flexible.
What's in this for you, you ask?
This role offers some excellent career prospects including support towards undertaking the ICAEW Corporate Finance qualification can be considered as appropriate. Relevant internal and external CPD will be provided. Additional specific CF related training as required and as appropriate, undertaking the Corporate Finance qualification. It also offers and host of excellent company benefits, along with a HIGHLY attractive salary.
Interested? Send us your CV and tell us why you'd be perfect for the job!
Don't have a CV? Get in touch with me (Bernice Radley) on LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram or Tweet me!
We're always on the hunt for outstanding Corporate Finance Managers/ Senior Managers and we love meeting new people! So if this role doesn't sound like a great fit for you but you like the sound of us, please do get in touch and find out how we can help you find your next role!
PB Recruitment Consultants Ltd management team have over 35 years' experience of management within our specialist sectors, understanding the importance of reliability and commitment in service provision to ensure targets are met and ultimately customer satisfaction is provided. Through our experience, we have heightened awareness as to specific requirements to facilitate job momentum and enhance productivity. Together we have a wealth of knowledge which allows us to have insight when allocating candidates to each specific job and believe that through an initial meeting with clients are able to select those who would ensure higher productivity meeting and exceeding your standards in practice.
We understand that many industries do not work the average 9:00am - 5:00pm day, which is why our office phones divert every evening and at weekends, allowing us to provide a 24 hour service, seven days per week.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to each candidate, we do receive a large volume of applications, so if you have not heard from us within two weeks, unfortunately you have been unsuccessful with your application. We will however add your details to our database and be sure to contact you should a suitable