Trainee AD Motor Claims Handler
Trainee AD Motor Claims Handlers x 3
Salary £16,500 - £19,000
Barker Munro Recruitment are delighted to be working with this successful insurance company who are currently looking to add a number of AD Motor Claims Handlers to their team in Haywards Heath.
You will deal with allocated Accidental Damage claims in a cost effective and efficient was in accordance with policy terms, conditions and claims processes.
The main responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Process New Repair & Total Loss Claims in accordance with claims philosophy
- Work within the parameters of the agreed business plan for Claims Operations
- Provide support to the Team Leader by ensuring delivery of own performance against agreed objectives, KPI’s and SLA’s
- Work within agreed processes in order to deliver the business plan in line with the Claims Operations policy
- Liaise with suppliers to ensure delivery of customer service
- To match unreferenced post to relevant claims, Adhere to FSA, TCF and Data Protection Regulations
- Additional administration duties as required
- To adhere to Company processes with regard to FCA compliance and Treating Customers Fairly;
- To ensure that DPA, FCA & TCF and other regulatory requirements are met.
To be successful in the role of AD Motor Claims Handler you will require 6-12 months Motor Claims experience, have excellent customer service skills and strong communications, literacy and numeracy skills.
If you would like to apply for the above role, please send your CV using the relevant links