Purchase Ledger / Accounts office assistant
We are looking for an expereinced Purchase Ledger / Accounts office Assistant to join our busy office team based in Kilburn, North West London NW6
To check, process and administer a high volume of purchase invoices in order to meet tight financial deadlines
- Dealing with approx 2000 supplier invoices per month
- Matching invoices with corresponding delivery notes/proof of deliveries
- Checking prices on supplier invoices
- Organising, filling and archiving all relevant paperwork, including invoices, delivery notes and proof of deliveries
- Some dealings with invoice coding, vat and expenses
- Other ad-hoc purchase ledger duties
- Meeting tight financial deadlines
- Previous experience of purchase ledger essential
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work effectively as part of a team
- Good time management skills
- Good computer skills
- Highly organised
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and under pressure
- Previous experience in a similar industry and/or sector an advantage
8.30am- 5.30pm Monday to Friday
If you feel you have the right skills for this position please apply today.
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, we will only be able to respond to successfully short-listed applicants. If you have not heard from us within 7 working days of sending your application, please presume that you have not been successful on this particular occasion.
More Compnay Info:
Help Resourcing Limited is working with an award winning, family run retail & property company. They have stores in London and Hertfordshire with over 280 staff and sell 22,000 different building, electrical, plumbing and DIY products to the construction industry as well as a large established portfolio of residential commercial properties, including two large building of luxury flats and commercial offices.
They are a family run organisation who offer a very competitive package with great prospects within the company. They are also extremely well established with nearly 40 years experience in the industry. They are looking to recruit an Officeto join their friendly, busy team in a large head office in Kilburn North West London.