Business Development Manager
Business Development Manager (B2B) residing in London or the Home Counties for a well respected and financially stable Secured Access Solutions organisation, with an excellent package including a £35k to £40k basic salary plus an uncapped OTE, car or car allowance, excellent benefits that includes a company pension and genuine career advancement opportunities.
Our client provides Secured Access Solutions to their business customers and due to their ongoing success now require a Business Development Manager (B2B) residing in London or the Home Counties (Middlesex Berkshire Oxfordshire Buckinghamshire Hertfordshire Bedfordshire Essex Kent Surrey) to sell their comprehensive product range to businesses within the South East of England.
The purpose and remit of the Business Development Manager (B2B) - Secured Access Solutions role: -
• Reporting directly to the Sales Manager.
• Winning new business sales by selling our client’s comprehensive range of products to new business customers and existing business customers.
• Build a pipeline of sales opportunities to ensure your sales targets are achieved.
• Update your sales pipeline of sales opportunities on our client’s computerised system.
• Prepare and present presentations and create and send proposals and sales contracts when appropriate.
• Participate in seminars, trade shows when and where appropriate.
• Keep up to date with our client's product range, ensuring your current and potential customers are properly advised on the best solutions for them.
The Business Development Manager (B2B) - Secured Access Solutions experience and qualifications: -
• Will have a successful Sales / Business Development proven track record selling to existing and new business customers.
• Must have sales experience in the Secured Access Solutions sector or within a similar sector.
• Proven ability to build a pipeline of sales opportunities, influencing key decision makers and negotiating, and closing the sale.
• Organised and capable of prioritising to deliver sales results.
• Contacts with decision makers in the architect, specifier, and Building Consultancy arena would be a plus.
• Able to work on your own or as part of a team with good communication and collaboration skills.
• Computer literate.
In return, the Business Development Manager (B2B) - Secured Access Solutions will receive an excellent package that includes a £35k to £40k basic salary plus an uncapped OTE, car or car allowance, excellent benefits including a company pension and genuine career advancement opportunities.
If you are interested in this position, please email us your CV.
Visit our website now at www.austin-turner-ross.com to see similar jobs.
Job Ref:- FH893612.