Reporting directly to the Chief Operating Officer you will have exposure and access to a higher level of work and networking which will prove invaluable to your development and in raising your own profile.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Establishing relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally will enable you to be involved in the business end to end and all aspects of the decision journey.
- Identify risks and opportunities, assess situations quickly and effectively, taking account of the impact to cost, process, people, customer, and competitor.
- Have accountability for providing direction and stewardship to the business to define target audiences (new prospects and existing customers) where an opportunity exists
- Define marketing opportunities and associated products and services to meet the needs of the target audiences; prioritisation of those needs to understand where the biggest return on investment exists.
- Ensure competitor activity is included in any part of proposition development; and to support the wider business with the overall value proposition including commercial and pricing models, high level themes and marketing messages, reason to buy and reason to renew.
Candidates will need to be ready to embrace change and manage shifting priorities and deliverables on a day to day basis. We are looking to attract an individual with sound financial awareness with experience of business planning, forecasting and financial modelling. You’ll need to demonstrate your track record in dealing with stakeholders at all levels, be confident to talk about how you’ve operated as a key influencer in a decision making process and let us in on your experience as to how you identify risks and opportunities and translate these into detailed commercial proposals.
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000 plus excellent benefits