Graduate Trainee Account Manager
This is a fantastic opportunity to kick start and progress your sales career, in a truly international company. Working as part of one of the tight knit sales teams, you will be responsible for generating your own sales and revenues by researching and contacting leads within the global legal community. This role will see you create and implement a variety of sales and marketing strategies in order to increase revenue through sales of the books and subscriptions.
Their customers are legal professionals drawn from over 100 countries around the world. They engage our audience through a combination of print and online media, live events and conferences. Your main focus is researching and then contacting leads both face to face and over the phone, using a consultative sales approach in order to meet targets and earn commission. You’ll be expected to undertake overseas travel, arranging meetings with clients, as part of your role. In return you will be offered full support and training in a vibrant and collaborative environment in the heart of Notting Hill, London.
To apply please send your CV.
- You will be a strong relationship builder with good organisation and administration skills
- You will be highly motivated and a good influencer, willing to go the extra mile to ensure targets are met and exceeded
- Minimum of 2:1 university degree
- Highly confident, tenacious, target driven and focussed
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- A keen interest in current affairs combined with an international outlook
- Ideally work experience in a customer facing/telephone sales role