Principal Civil Engineer
Principal Civil Engineer, Plymouth, Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy, Permanent
Your new company
A Multi-Disciplinary Consultancy with a growing workforce who operate from 25 offices across the UK. As an employer of choice they undertake a wide range of high profile, technically demanding projects and have developed an outstanding reputation in a competitive market.
Your new role
- Senior member of a team of Engineers working on a range of residential and commercial projects
- Manage, develop and coach a team of Civil Engineers
- Develop and maintain highly effective client relationships
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience in infrastructure design; drainage; roads and streets, utilities etc.
- Knowledge and experience of Microdrainge and AutoCAD
- Exceptional client relationship management skills
- Experience of managing a team to deliver projects and developing and coaching others.
What you'll get in return
- 28 days holiday
- £49000 - £55000 per year
- Flexi benefits
- Premium social events
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.