Occupational Health Administrator
About The Facility
Roodlane Medical is one of the UK's leading providers of corporate healthcare services, with extensive experience of creating and delivering effective and innovative corporate wellness strategies.
Roodlane operates out of offices in London, Prestatyn and Glasgow, and provides services to blue chip clients mainly in banking, legal and professional services.
As part of Roodlane Medical, you will be working with a skilled and experienced multi-disciplinary team, in a supportive and professional environment with opportunities for personal learning and development
The Occupational Health Administrator will be supporting an in-house service to a large and well known corporate banking client based in Bournemouth. The role will be working closely with the Occupational Health Physician and is a varied role ranging from case management to policy development.
Part time, 26 hours per week
Salary range £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (pro- rata), HCA benefits
Duties & Responsibilities
- Arrange /coordinate all Occupational Health (OH) calendar appointments, initial reviews and follow ups, in a timely manner
- Preparation of files for Occupational Health cases, recording them on the set databases and Answerkey systems
- Typing up reports, process these to employees and HR in a timely manner
- Compiling data for PHI cases, Coordinating with HR Benefits team
- Compiling spreadsheets for HR to utilize report for quarterly stats
- Ensure the Occupational Health service works in a seamless way, over caseload delivery, within SLA's over reviewing cases and providing OH recommendations within initial and follow up reports
- Coordinating any outcomes from Work Station Assessments e.g. liaising with Building team over work desk arrangements
Skills & Experience
Previous administration experience is essential
Previous experience of working within an Occupational Health or healthcare environment is desirable but not essential.