Estimator - New Build & Refurb
Role - Estimator
Salary - £50k-£60k plus package
Location - Orpington
We are currently looking for an experienced Estimator for a highly experienced construction company with an excellent reputation on both residential and commercial projects.
This is the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking to build upon their construction, new build, refurbishment and restoration estimation skills within a stable company, who see the value in the continual development of their staff.
This a great opportunity for an individual in the area looking for a local opportunity.
Daily responsibilities of Estimator will include:
- Prepare and lead the compilation of tenders, depending on level of experience
- Develop client and consultant relations and manage expectations
- Comply with estimating processes to ensure it complies with standing orders
- Work in conjunction with administration staff in preparation of the estimate
- Provide input to the handover process from estimating to contract
- Provide data as requested to review the performance of the supply chain member
- Attend meetings with Client, Designers, Quantity Surveyor's, etc. where necessary
- Provide input into the review of supply chain members
Requirements for the role of Estimator:
- Experience estimating and tendering for construction, new build, refurbishment and restoration contracts
- A desire to build upon your current skillset and be a part of a growing organization
- Confidently communicate with all members of the pre-construction team, directors, clients and consultants
- Cost planning
- Computer literacy
- Strong commercial awareness and commitment to achieving deadlines
If you would like to be considered for this role or any other opportunities, please submit your CV, or for a confidential discussion, please contact Sam Taylor on