Sales Consultant - Newcastle
Sales Consultant - £16,087
Customers are at the forefront of everything we do, if you are a customer centric individual who understands the importance of not good but excellent customer service, then look no further as PerfectHome is the company for you.
Established in 2006 PerfectHome is a household goods retailer that offers top quality products to customers through flexible weekly, fortnightly or monthly payment options.
As a Sales Consultant within our business you are the face of PerfectHome, you will meet & greet all customers coming into the store and using your excellent customer service and sales skills you will match the customer needs to the right product. You will be someone who possesses a real flair for selling and will be someone who has a genuine interest in people and providing a first class customer experience.
- Meet & greet all new and existing customers providing a warm and welcoming environment
- Follow sales path with all customers to see who qualifies for products with PerfectHome
- Take customers through detailed product information matching the right product to the customer's needs
- Collate all customer information whilst fully explaining the contractual obligations
- Provide excellent after sales service to all customers
- Telephone activity on existing accounts to update on any company initiatives, offers or promotions
- Responsible for taking account payments in store and over the telephone
- Responsible for maintaining the very high store merchandising and customer service standards
- Be a champion of excellent customer service, always seeking to meet customer's needs
- Build strong & lasting relationships with the customer base
Required Skills & Experience:
- Previous experience within a direct customer contact role (face to face or telephone)
- Previous experience of the expectations in a sales focused environment
- Strong influencing and account management techniques
- Dynamic and results driven
- Excellent communication & organisation skills
- Conscientious, friendly, respectful and self-motivated
- Good judgment & decision making skills
- Experience of working in a regulated environment will be beneficial
- Computer literate
- No Sunday trading
- 20 Days Holiday Entitlement increasing with service to 25 days
- Stakeholder Pension (including employer contribution)
- Childcare Vouchers Scheme
This is a very rewarding role in an extremely fast paced business, please apply today if you feel you have what it takes.