Technical Security Manager
From an Information Security Management perspective, opportunities don't get much more exciting than this. We are currently working with one of the fastest growing start-up organisations in Europe, who have had an outstanding amount of growth over the past 3 years in the health tech sector.
We are looking for a Technical Security Manager to join the organisation to oversee all Information and Cyber Security across the organisation on a global basis, owning functions including application security, data protection and compliance and DevOps security within the business. We are looking for a forward-thinking individual looking to take on complete responsibility for wider security across the business, on a global basis. This is a senior position that will see you walk in to instant responsibility in a leading role. We are looking for the below;
- Experienced leader within a similar role in a software company
- Strong understanding of OWASP
- Familiarity with Website and Mobile Device App security
- Understanding of Data Protection / GDPR / ISO27001
- Experience working in regulated sectors
- Someone who can work practical security into a rapidly growing business without holding back or paralysing it unnecessarily.
- Flexible and adaptable, with a "can do" approach and hit the ground running
- CEH / CISSP / other cyber security certifications
- Someone who thrives in a dynamic environment and will contribute to the ongoing improvement of the applications
If you feel like you are a good fit, please do send your CV across to .