Renault, Fleet Electric Vehicle Sales Manager - South
Field based role covering the South offering a substantial basic salary and OTE, plus company car and benefits.
Renault is one of the world’s leading vehicle manufacturers and a key innovator in the Electric Vehicle market, with an established presence in the UK. This challenging yet exciting role will put you in the driving seat for generating increased sales volumes and awareness of Renault Electric Vehicles.
DEKRA Automotive are a key service provider to a large number of well-known vehicle manufacturers in the UK and have been providing innovative services and solutions to Renault in the UK for more than two decades.
To maximise sales of Renault Electric Vehicles working with the dealer network and Renault Field teams. A key strategic role in a fast-paced evolving market place driven by changing attitudes in environmental responsibility and sustainability.
- Identifying and winning new EV business opportunities
- Collaborating with the Dealer Network and Regional teams on EV activity (maximising opportunities in their local market).
- Responsible for monitoring and reporting to Renault UK Head Office on EV market activity
- Hosting Hospitality and Product Events
- Actively involved in designing EV programmes
- Supporting used EV sales if required
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR?
You will be:
- Regionally based and a well organised, flexible individual who has proven territory management skills
- Able to demonstrate proven sales success in a Business to Business environment
- Experienced and knowledgeable on the sales process
- Experience in Electric Vehicle Sales would be an advantage
You will possess:
- A track record of achieving sales target
- Strong negotiation and presentation skills
- Strategic planning and implementation skills
- Excellent communication, customer engagement and interpersonal skills
- Highly motivation and drive to achieve objectives
- Enhanced presentation and Sales skills
- Commercial awareness
- Analytical and problem solving skills
You will be an integral part of Renault, representing their world-renowned brand. You will also have the support of the DEKRA Automotive network; a dynamic team of industry professionals who will help you hone your skills and develop your expertise to be a real winner in this Automotive environment.
Thank you for taking the time to apply to DEKRA Automotive. Please note, due to the high volume of applications we receive, we are unfortunately unable to respond to every applicant. Therefore, if you have not heard from us within 10 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.