Dell - Retail Sales Executive - Staines
Regional Sales Training Executive
Full Time, Permanent
Working: 37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday, (with occasional weekends at key trading periods throughout the year)
Salary: £18,000 - £20,000 per annum (depending on experience) + up to 20% bonus opportunity (paid quarterly) + Company Car, Mobile Office
You will be covering the following postcode areas and looking after 60+ retail stores: AL, BN, CB, CM, CO, GU, HP, IP, KT, LU, MK, NR, OX, PE, PO, RG, RH, SO, TW, UB, WD
Ideal Location is Staines
Does technology excite you? Do you enjoy training or sharing your knowledge on technology?
You will be working for REL Field Marketing to fulfil the role of Regional Sales Executive on our Dell Field Sales Training Team.
You will be responsible for:
- Motivating, Engaging and Memorable Training to store colleagues on the Dell brand and product range with the objective of evangelising retailer store staff to become Brand Ambassadors of our range in store
- Outperforming our competitors and ensuring industry leading Availability, Visibility & Activation for Dell at the point of purchase through establishing productive and profitable relationships
- Calling on a number of Retail outlets and Regional contacts at an agreed frequency
- Maximising brand awareness and communicating new product opportunities
- Merchandising product to ensure maximum visibility
You will have:
- Held a full UK (or European) driving licence for a minimum of 12 months
- A keen interest and experience of working with technology, have the latest phone, subscribes to tech magazines or Blogs.
- The ability to be able to present confidently and have a passion for training
- Excitement for new products and the latest in technology
- Strong influencing and communication skills
- Very strong relationship building skills and pride yourself in your ability to deliver excellent customer service
In return we will offer you:
- Full training to enable you to fulfil your role to the best of your potential
- Great career opportunities
- A fun working environment where performance and success are really rewarded
Why REL? Put simply, our employees love working here - for the last 3 consecutive years, REL has been ranked within the top 15 Best Workplaces list (large category) by Great Place to Work UK! Additionally, 45 people have returned to REL. This speaks volumes about how much our employees enjoy working for REL.
REL are committed to giving talented, ambitious people the opportunity to prove what they can do in a competitive, exciting marketplace. Since 2015 we have had 17 internal promotions, 18 moves into a development role and 6 promotions into our customers. Are you our next investment?
If you would like to be part of our success, please apply on our website.