Digital Content Strategist
I am currently partnering with a fantastic international membership organisation in order to recruit a Digital Content Strategist on a permanent basis.
This key role within the business will create, develop and communicate the organisations digital strategy. A new role within a newly restructured team; this person will be a champion for digital across the organisation, building strong stakeholder relationships internally and with agencies to continue to grow the organisations digital presence.
Some of the key targets the postholder will be expected to deliver include:
- Developing and communicating the businesses overall digital strategy
- Developing and implementing a digital content strategy for the business
- Directing and managing the organisations social media strategy and presence
- Driving online audience engagement appropriate to objectives
The ideal candidate will display:
- Proven experience at developing a digital content strategy
- Expertise in creating and implementing SEO plans
- A track record of delivering social media strategies
- An understanding of the technical areas of digital and how these fit into the wider digital strategy
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
If you are interested in discussing the role in more detail and feel you have the right experience please apply with an up to date CV. Unfortunately due to the high number of applications we receive we will not be able to come back to all unsuccessful candidates so if we have not come back to you 1-2 weeks after you application unsuccessful. This is a fast moving role so please get in touch ASAP if you are interested