Client Director – End-to-end Technology Solutions
Location – UK Wide
We are currently engaged on a fantastic opportunity to join a widely recognised end-to-end technology solutions provider, as an Enterprise Client Director. Our client has a strong presence In Software Licencing, IT Asset Management, Cloud and Managed End-to-end Services, with a significant Professional Services capacity.
This is a strategic position designed to cross-fertilise across other business areas; driving cloud adoption via O365, Azure and SharePoint, whilst growing the subscription and managed services base and transforming business through service engagement.
We are ideally searching for someone with a referenceable track record in new business development at a strategic level; consulting, engaging and closing clients with 500+ employees, with a history of leveraging compliance and regulation to acquire new IT Services business. Experience of working for a Systems Integrator/MSP/LSP would be advantageous.
- Identify, quality, develop and proactively maximise opportunities for sales growth in the Corporate and Enterprise arena
- Apply solution sales methodology to approach and uncover opportunities in an effort to secure rich revenue mix through higher margin cloud and services solution sales including longer term managed service agreements
- Own and manage and control the preparation of bids and formal submissions with use of allocated resources
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders in target accounts, working with technical resource and sales to develop new and existing lines of business
- Devise strategy for managing specific large and key opportunities
- Build a short, medium and long-term sales pipeline of opportunities
- Deliver sales to achieve monthly, quarterly and annual sales targets
- Strong background in a MSP/LSP/SI considered advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of Full MS Suite and Professional Services with a background in Infrastructure, Security and Managed Services and IT Asset Management.
- Experience of working within the Corporate and Enterprise arena with a broad understanding of organisational structures and decision making processes alongside an understanding the engagement process, influencers and trends and the competitive landscape
- Experience of managing complex sales through multiple stakeholders with ability to leverage compliance and regulation
- A strong understanding of return on investment methodologies from a customer and personal sales target perspective
- Broad understanding of general IT Services including networks and business critical systems with an understanding of the dependencies of IT on business efficiency
- Considered a trusted advisor with a creative and confident approach to new business development and a strong performance track record
Salary - £50-60K Basic with Double OTE and Uncapped Commission, Company Car, Pension and Corporate Benefits.
Please apply for immediate consideration.
James Salmon - – IT Sales Recruiter –
Business Development Manager - Client Director – Software Licencing – Professional Services – Managed Services – IT – ITAM - Business Critical Systems – Infrastructure – Security – Microsoft – Corporate – Enterprise – MCP – LSP – VAR – SI – Azure – O365