Bookkeeper/Junior Management Accountant
An established Top 100 accountancy firm is looking for a Bookkeeper to join their outsourcing team in the London office. The individual will be looking to study towards the AAT or ACCA professional qualification, with the bulk of every day focusing around bookkeeping and management accounts.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who can handle a fast paced and varied role that requires someone with a good work ethic and the ability to work both autonomously and as part of a team.
You need to be:
- Previous accountancy practice experience
- A self driven, resilient individual who is able to ensure deadlines and clients needs are met
- An organised and punctual individual who can prioritise and plan their workload
- A support provider and self-developer who pushes themselves to achieve their full potential
- A good communicator and listener
- Experience of cash-flow forecasts in a practice environment
The role is offering a salary of £20,000 - £23,000, dependent upon the successful applicants, with study support.
For immediate consideration, please apply online or for more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Alexandra Wallace at Marks Sattin.