Nelson Chambers are currently seeking an experienced Payroll Officer to join our client in Brentwood.
This is a rare opportunity to join a well-established company that offers stability and continuous growth.
You will work within a Finance team and be responsible for producing the company’s payroll in an accurate and timely manner.
Immediate interviews available for the right candidate.
Duties include but are not limited to:
• Processing the payroll efficiently, accurately and on time (4 weekly)
• New Starter and Leaver calculations
• Year End processing of P60’s, RTI, PSA and P11D Returns
• Reconciling data and month end reports
• Assist in employee related matters and escalate accordingly
• Calculation and processing of statutory declarations, ensuring all relevant returns and payments are completed in accordance with HMRC current legislation
• Dealing with PAYE queries
• A high level of accuracy and attention to detail
• Extensive experience/knowledge of payroll
• Good understanding of Microsoft Excel and computer literate
• Meticulous and methodical
• Ability to prioritise
• Effective oral and written communication skills
• Willingness to study towards a CIPP qualification
8.30AM-5PM (1 hr for lunch)
Salary negotiable for this role depending on level of experience and qualifications