Barnstaple Duty Pharmacy Manager
I am looking for a Duty Pharmacy Manager to join the team in Barnstaple. Do you want to join a fast paced business where colleagues are focused on providing exceptional customer care? You will have a passion for making a difference and understand the difference high quality healthcare advice and medication can make to patients.
My client is a household name with a reputation for providing an exceptional customer journey. You will be leading the healthcare team with a passion for making every patient interaction count.
As the Barnstaple Duty Pharmacy Manager you will
- lead a team of 5-20 colleagues inspiring and developing your team.
- will drive promotions, including health checks and branded products.
- follow procedures, ensuing clinical governance
- ensure accurate payment claims
- make sure that the customer is at the heart of all activities in the pharmacy
Ideal Barnstaple Duty Pharmacy Manager candidates will
- have a passion about providing high quality healthcare advice to all customers
- possess a Pharmacy degree
- be a member of the General Pharmaceutical Council
- be MUR certified, additional pharmacy services training would be beneficial
- those who have worked in an independent, retail high street or superstore pharmacy would be of particular interest
As part of the interview process a criminal record check will be carried out.
The Barnstaple Duty Pharmacy Manager role attracts a salary of up to £44,500. Alongside the financial remuneration you will also receive a generous benefits package. This is a great opportunity to join a business that is committed to making a difference. If you would like to find out more, then please apply or contact me directly.