Mechanical Test Engineer
An innovative organisation with a UK base in the North East are seeking a talented Test Engineer to joint their well established team.
A leading and innovative organisation with a large presence in the North East. Focusing on the development of new technologies.
The role will include but not be limited to;
* Ensuring the setup of test and supporting equipment/systems within the facility and on site, are to the required standards.
* Support technical discussions with clients regarding test methods and specifications.
* Manage and review the calibration/modifications to control and instrumentation systems, specialist processes and networks to ensure correct test preparations.
* Propose and support improvements, future development and efficiency's within the test facility and test processes.
* Develop testing techniques in conjunction with clients, R&D projects and other test facilities worldwide.
The successful candidate will ideally have / be;
* Degree educated within an engineering discipline or renewable energy.
* Extensive experience within mechanical, hydraulics/ structural loading's, electrical/ electronics.
* A working knowledge of SCADA, Diadem and LABView.
* Experience within a test environment.
The salary on offer is up to £37,000 + a great benefits package.