Senior Marketing Manager
An exciting opportunity for a Marketing Manager to join the team of this Birmingham based FS Business.
An FS Business seeking to engage a Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager will:
- Proactively provide leadership and management of marketing campaign planning for lead generation activity across multiple channels; dm, press, face to face and online.
- This includes timely management of campaign implementation and analysis, smooth integration into the conversion process and also ensuring maximum ongoing learning is obtained from all activity on behalf of the business and selected affinity partners.
- Participate in the preparation of the annual marketing plan, managing ongoing campaign forecasts and maintaining tight control over expenditure, to ensure delivery of response figures that convert to achieve budgeted plan sales within cost per sale targets.
- Ensure consistent delivery of the highest levels of client service.
- Lead a team of Marketing executives.
The successful candidate for the role of Marketing Manager will have experience of working within a Marketing role in FS or business services:
- Experience in the management of multi-channel marketing campaigns ideally within the financial services industry
- Experience and knowledge of supporting face to face sales within a third party operation (e.g. banks and building societies)
- Understand the print and production process, be able to spec and place print
- experience of supervising / managing a team of marketing professionals
- Consistently communicate a brand identity without compromising direct marketing creativity or effectiveness
- Evidence of achieving step change performance in Direct Marketing efficiency
- Experience in the translation of product propositions into effective direct marketing material / advertising messages / point of sale messages
- Experience in understanding and refining campaign activity using statistical analysis and evaluation of marketing strategies
- Have the ability to communicate and liaise at a cross functional level