Staff Nurse - Radiology Outpatients
The Radiology Department at Bupa Cromwell Hospital is comprised of some of the most advanced technologies. You will work to deliver a high standard of care to patients undergoing treatment. You will be required to work alongside Consultants, Nurses and other wards in the hospital, working efficiently to ensure the patient receives excellent care.
We have a fantastic team at The Bupa Cromwell and are focussed on your development, therefore, we are more than willing to provide training for this position.
Who we're looking for
- Registered Nurse with a valid NMC PIN Number
- Experience within Outpatients, Radiology or Clinics is desirable although training will be provided
- Excellent team player
- Ability to work under pressure
£29,543 - £35,728 per annum depending on experience. We will ask you to work 7.5 hour shifts between the hours of 8am - 8pm (Monday - Friday) with Saturdays on a rotational basis.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Delivery and management of direct nursing care
- Plan and organise own workload in order to meet patient need.
- Understand the principles of delivering prescribed treatment safely to achieve positive patient outcomes.
- Within a system of case management, co-ordinate and monitor the progress of patient care and report any variance appropriately.
- Practice multidisciplinary team care and contribute actively towards its successful management.
Why work for us?
We are looking for highly skilled and enthusiastic people with vision and ambition. In return, Bupa Cromwell Hospital offers its employees an environment where we embrace employee engagement, performance excellence, development and diversity, helping our people to realise their potential.
As well as competitive salaries, we want you to enjoy working with us. We support and appreciate our people and will help you develop your skills in a challenging and rewarding hospital environment. We have no shareholders, so any profit we make is re-invested in to the business to support our people and improve healthcare for our patients.