COMCAT Catering Equipment Engineer
My client is a well established; family run, successful, commercial catering equipment contractor that provide service and maintenance on catering equipment all over the south west. They are stable, cash rich and due to expansion are recruiting in full force for 2016. They have a low staff turnover and engineers who have left previously have always come back due to them being a great company to work for.
They are recruiting for a COMCAT Commercial Catering Engineer, you will be:-
- Providing service, maintenance and some installation on gas fired catering equipment
- Working on combo ovens, grills, burners, fryers, dishwashers, etc
- Working with pubs, hotels, restaurants and shops
- Covering the Devon, Somerset, and across to west Dorset
- Living around the Devon, Somerset, M5, West Dorset area
- Service, maintenance and installation experience on gas fired catering equipment
- COMCAT’s 1,3 and 5
- 26-28k basic depending on experience
- travel pay
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
- Van, phone, fuel card, benefits, call out rota, overtime
- Working for an expanding, family run, successful company.
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment Ltd. with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.