Senior Fire & Security Engineer
For over 10 years my client has been the go to name in the Fire and Security industry in the South of England. They have a very low staff turnover as all staff are very well looked after, and like their staff to progress.
Due to continual growth they are recruiting for a Senior Fire and Security Engineer, you will be:-
- Covering Central London and the home counties.
- Installation / Service and Maintenance of CCTV, Access Control, Intruder Alarms, Fire Alarms
- Works carried out on large hotels, restaurants, major offices in London.
- Training Staff
- Installation, servicing and maintenance experience of Fire and Security Alarms, CCTV, Access Controls, Fire Equipment
- Having experience in open protocol systems
- Electrical qualifications desirable but not essential, 17th edition ideal
- Ideally living London or around the M25
- £28-32k basic
- Overtime paid at time and a half
- Company Van, phone, Laptop
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Great Career Progression
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.