My client a stunning hotel and spa in the South Hams is looking to recruit a Reservations Manager for their dynamic team.
You will be in charge of an already successful reception team. Who, all strive to offer that 1st class service this hotel and its guests have come to expect.
Attributes we are looking for to be able to fill this exciting role include:-
- Are you a team player?
- Can you motivate a team to a 5 * standard?
- Are you experienced in training staff?
- Are you knowledgeable in Rooms Division?
- Have experience of on - line travel agents, and third party agents?
- Have extensive knowledge of hotel booking systems?
- Are you experienced in back office management functions?
- And are you experienced in managing a team within a hospitality environment?
- Have experience of the Rezlynx hotel system?
- Are you an experienced Reservations/Reception Manager (ideally min 3 years’ experience)
Then we would like to speak with you. Our client is known for its great location. And, great working conditions and that all important work life balance.
This is a busy hotel reservations department, so experience in a similar role within this industry is paramount to becoming a successful Manager here.
Duties you will perform in your day/week include:-
- Rota preparation
- Managing your team
- Recruiting all new team members
- Training all new members of staff within your department
- Back office functions
- Dealing with other parties - externally
- Department Head meetings
- And, the day to day management of your department
- Plus, other duties which may occur in a busy department
On offer as a new and valued Manager you will receive:-
- Competitive Benefit Packages (£23,000 plus a bonus of £500 per quarter)
- Hotel Room Generous Discounts throughout the UK and abroad
- Full use of golf and spa facilities
- Competitive pay
- Free parking
- Free membership to the hotels facilities
- Free Star attraction tickets to local parks
- 50% off meals within the venue
- And, 15% off for family and friends
- And a fantastic place to work!
- Along with Employee Recognition
Who would not want to work here! Press APPLY today and one of our dedicated experienced consultants will call you to discuss your application further. Interviews will be held at the hotel.
Please be aware that we are currently receiving a high volume of applications and will endeavor to contact all applicants, however if you have not been contacted within 72 hrs please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion and your CV will be kept on record for future positions.
This vacancy is being advertised by Contempo Recruitment. The services are those of an Employment Agency.