Sales Manager - Housing Association
Join a growing team as Sales Manager looking after both shared ownership and Private sales consultants.
Your role will be to drive sales strategy, progression and compliance for your team.
My client are a leading G15 housing association in London. Their mission is to "make profit for a purpose", providing private sales and shared ownership options.
Reporting directly to the head of Sales and Marketing (Who is really great by the way), your role will be essential in the delivery of the associations mission.
The company have a culture that puts people first, progression and culture are big selling points of this role.
The key responsibilities of the Sales Manager - Housing Association are:
- Develop sales plans with the Head of Sales and Marketing.
- Set and drive sales to targets to for individuals to achieve bonus.
- Develop relationships with internal teams as well as Local Authority partners, sales agents, IFA's, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure premium customer service at every point.
- Monitor, manage and achieve budgets.
- Create and drive sales and marketing strategies.
- Report regularly to Head of Sales and Marketing.
The Successful Sales Manager - Housing Association will:
- Have Sales Mgmt experience either in a HA or in a property developer.
- Ability to lead and manage is paramount - Can you give good AND back feedback effectively to your reports?
- Creativity - Can you analyse a process and make the changes necessary to improve things.
- Resilience - Are you a fixer or a complainer?
- Commercial Acumen.
The Sales Manager - Housing Association will receive:
- £49-51k base
- Bonus: £5k
- Annual bonus: extra dependant on revenue.
- 25 days holidays (increases to 27 after 2 years)
- Lots of other awesome benefits.