Graduate Sales Executive - Leading Tech Events Provider - Liverpool Street - Up to £23K
Are you a recent graduate looking for a fast-paced, sales and marketing role? If you are naturally curious, highly social and have tonnes of creativity this is a great role for you.
Our client organises thousands of community meetups, training courses, conferences and hackathons every year, bringing London's most innovative tech companies together to discover new technologies, gain new skills, and attract new talent. They are looking for a quick-thinking individual with a good understanding of social media, a natural sales ability and a passion for technology.
- Help increase engagement from events and our online resources, driving online traffic and striving to increase revenue
- Create and curate top content, engaging with tens of thousands of members in our community!
- Open doors to London's most innovative tech companies, including start-ups, software houses and gaming companies to help engineering teams discover new technologies, gain new skills, and attract new talent
- Outreach to our members and supporters by telephone, email or at networking events to communicate the product offering
- Degree level educated
- You have are passionate about technology and are looking to begin a career in the tech-sector
- You are highly creative with a strong ability to problem solve and think quickly
- You can show previous social media experience
- You display a natural sales ability
- You have great people skills and are a clear and competent communicator
- You are keen to learn and will make the most of the on-the-job training opportunities available