Group Training Manager National Healthcare
Group Training Manager | National | Healthcare
South East England & South Wales
Full time | Permanent
£30,000 - £40,000 p\annum + benefits
Summary-Group Training Manager | National | Healthcare
CCS are excited to announce that we're currently seeking a national Group Training Manager. This job vacancy has become available for an experienced L&D professional looking to work for a prestigious private Healthcare provider.
Overview-Group Training Manager | National | Healthcare
A high-end care provider who pride themselves on delivering first-class, tailored and personalised care are currently seeking to employ an experienced and passionate Training Manager who is driven to deliver quality training across their organisation - nationally.
Reporting directly to the Group HR Director, you will be fully responsible for all training across the group. This role will be a full hands on training role and as the Group Training Manager you'll be creating and delivering mandatory, compliance and induction training including delivery of; Health & Safety, Manual Handling, First Aid , Infection Control, SOVA, COSHH etc…
You'll need to be highly organised as you'll be managing the businesses training diary, working alongside the SMT and Service Managers arranging training whenever needed, also pro-actively identifying training needs within the group.
The role will involve a lot of travel across South of England and South Wales so the flexibility to travel, willingness to work and stay away from home is essential.
Criteria - Group Training Manager | National | Healthcare
- Training or Learning qualification(s) i.e. PGCE, PTTLS, CertEd
- All applicants must hold L&D leadership experience in a healthcare environment
- Previous experience as a care worker or nurse is highly desirable
- Due to the nature of the role, and location of the services all applicants must hold a full and valid driving license.
- Willingness to work away from home and have overnight stays
- All applicants should have experience in designing and delivering mandatory and statutory training.
Benefits include - Group Training Manager | National | Healthcare
- Optional health care plan
- Private medical insurance
- Life Assurance scheme
- On-going career training and development
- Retail and discount options
Location -Group Training Manager | National | Healthcare
Ideally you will be based in the South East as this is where Head Office is located and is commutable from; London, Chelmsford, Billericay, Essex, Dartford, Colchester, Watford, Maidstone
For further information and to apply please call Adam Hodges at Compass Corperate Services.
CCS | Compass Corporate Services is a division of Compass Associates Ltd, acting as a Recruitment Consultancy for this vacancy
Compass Corporate Services (part of Compass Holding Group) are HealthInvestor's Recruiter of the Year 2017.