General Manager - Bristol
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced and passionate General Manager to join one of respected financial clients based in Bristol City Centre.
This role would suit a hands on leader who is passionate about people and delivering great food and a great service to their clients.
You will be overseeing a single site with multiple catering offerings including a main restaurant, deli, coffee shop and retail shop. You will be managing and motivating a team on 18 onsite to provide outstanding service to the clients and customers.
This role also will offer something a bit different as you will be instrumental delivering a refurbishment for the site in the next few months.Package description
Up to £30k dependent on experienceMain responsibilities
Your main responsibilities will include full oversight of the catering operation including retail and employee dining. You will need to be innovative and creative whilst being commercially driven. Being a self-proclaimed foodie, you will manage the staff to ensure a smooth and successful service is run daily.Ideal candidate
- Must have proven catering management experience, whether in an Operations Management role or a Group Management position
- Be self-motivated and show the ability to work in a pressurised commercial, customer facing environment
- Confident people leadership skills
- Excellent customer presentational ability, both verbal and written.
- Branded retail experience would be a distinct advantage
Eurest, part of Compass Group UK & Ireland, prides itself on leading the market in creating contemporary food service solutions for business and Industry workplace clients. We bring great service and exceptional culinary creativity and flair to employee restaurants, delis, cafes and executive dining rooms; from the tea room to the board room and everything in between.