Social Media Community Manager- German speaking
Role: Social Media Community Manager (German speaking)
Team: London Team
Start date: Immediately
A rapidly growing Beauty Brand Development company are looking to add a driven, energetic, creative and ambitious Social Media Community Manager to their London team.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Planning and producing creative and engaging social media content
• Writing, preparing e-newsletter campaigns
• Monitoring press coverage
• Providing on-event PR and social media support
• Liaising with journalists and bloggers to create and deliver powerful content
• Community Management across all social media platforms and review sites.
• Reflecting the brands tone of voice across all platforms.
• Collating community statistics
• Assisting the marketing team with campaigns and promotions
• Replying to reviews and comments
• University Degree
• Must be fluent in German (written and verbal)
• Knowledge of Social Media platforms
• Able to work to deadlines
• Demonstrate excellent communication skills with the ability to think strategically and logically, have high standards of attention to detail.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced, always-on environment
• Facebook adverts
There is clear career progression for candidates demonstrating the correct skill set, work attitude and ethics. The ideal candidate would thrive on working in a dynamic environment, embracing the professional challenges and positive energy that comes with working in a fast-paced agency environment alongside an inspirational, growing and close-knit team of PR, Event and Marketing professionals