My client is a leading name in North East engineering and they continue to grow year on year. As result of business demands, the company is currently looking to recruit a quality Coordinator to oversee quality systems.
The ideal applicant should have previous experience of working in quality (systems) management preferably in associated or relevant industries.
The role is centrally positioned in the day to day operations of the company, and will involve monitoring and improving upon the quality of procedures, processes and systems to maintain client and project success.
The Individual should have the ability to confidently maintain the company’s procedures and protocols, representing the organisations interests, leading continuous development & improvement.
Responsible for monitoring and improving upon the quality of procedures, processes and systems to maintain client and project success
Schedule, produce and maintain internal audits to continue success in ISO 9001:2015 certification
Promote department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
Responsible for conformance to regulatory requirements, contractual obligations, and corporate policy
Make recommendations to the Operations Manager and senior management on training and other personnel activities in order to maintain an efficient, cost-effective program.
Provide project management support including data analysis and measurement of outcomes, document and report the results and accomplishments of quality improvement initiatives.
Directs and coordinates investigation of complaints concerning defective services, while recommends response to complaints.
Directs retention of data and preparation of documents for use by self or other company personnel.
Oversees and monitors the development and implementation of the quality improvement program.
Performs under minimal supervision with accountability for specific goals/objectives. Works with the Director, Operations Manager, and others to develop performance improvement targets for quality, service, and efficiency of the organization.The candidate:
- QMS ISO 9001:2015 Internal Auditor accreditation
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent influencing and communication skills.
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Required to work outside core working hours to deliver project targets/timescales
- Organization and planning, managing multiple demands, and achieving results.
- Team development and facilitation techniques applied to quality improvement or project teams to achieve their highest potential.
- Superb written and oral communication skills with particular emphasis on presentation skills
Knowledge Skills & Experience:
Previous experience of hosting external certification audits to 9001:2015
Organised, accurate with excellent attention to detail.
Previous experience within industry would be advantageous.
PC Literate - Microsoft Office (word, excel, outlook)