Senior Legal Cashier
Sole Charge Senior legal Cashier ideally with Envision experience for an immediate opportunity with our client, a long established 7 partner firm of solicitors in Central London.
The duties of this hands-on Senior Legal Cashier position include managing and accounting for all aspects of clients’ money and disbursements under solicitors accounting rules. You will also be in charge of the firm’s day-to-day bookkeeping and accounting which will range from dealing with banking, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and preparing regular reports. You will also produce budgets and forecasts and month and year-end schedules and reports.
Although this Senior Legal Cashier role position reports to the Senior Partner you should have the ability and confidence to operate by yourself and manage your own work load. However, the external accountant will be in-hand to assist when necessary.
You must also have:
- Up to date knowledge and experience of solicitors’ accounting rules (SRA)
- Knowledge and experience of envision preferred
- Bookkeeping and accounting skills at least to trail balance
- Excellent team and communication skills
- Qualified or part-qualified would be an advantage
- Experience of preparing VAT returns
- Experience of WIP identification and calculation
To apply for this Senior Legal Cashier role, forward your CV along with a brief covering letter outlining your relevant skills and interest. RG Duncan Ltd trading as RG Duncan Accountancy Recruitment is acting as an employment agency in relation to this vacancy. We will aim to respond to you within 3 days if your application is selected.