MI Analytics Lead - Financial Services - Tableau and Alteryx
MI and Analytics Lead - Tableau and Alteryx
£65,000 to £75,000 + a market leading pension contribution + an excellent bonus
An Asset Manager based in The City is looking for a Senior Analyst to lead the development of MI and Analytics for their Distribution business area. You will be leading all MI and Data Analysis in the business area, working with all stakeholders to ensure requirements are met and exceeded with visually compelling, insightful and self-service MI. You will be running projects end from requirements gathering to hands-on delivery, as well as the provision of insight off the back of the data.
The Financial Services business have an international reputation and are one of the top Asset Managers in London. They have recently invested heavily in analytics, building a centre of excellence containing some of the best Data Engineers and Data Scientists on the market. Although you will not be part of this team, you will be liaising with them regularly and have access to both their expertise and ever expanding technology stack. The organisation are also big Tableau and Alteryx users, and you will be working with those technologies every day.
As MI and Analytics Manager you will:
- Act as analytics SME for the distribution team
- Develop both isolated and automated reports for stakeholders up to C Level
- Use Tableau and Alteryx every day
- Deliver analytics projects, to provide insight for the team across different data sources
- Co-ordinate MI projects with other business areas
- Train the team in the use of Tableau and work with them to maximise their data.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The successful MI and Analytics Manager will have:
- Excellent end to end MI / BI delivery experience
- Strong knowledge of Tableau and ideally Alteryx
- Project Management experience
- Good experience liaising with stakeholders up to a senior level
- Knowledge of Asset Management and Financial Services a big plus
- A good degree in a numerate subject
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply for this MI and Analytics Lead via this site. For more information, reach out to Ross at Harnham.
KEYWORDS: Tableau, Alteryx, SQL, MI, BI, Management Information, Business Intelligence, Analytics, London