Global Senior Content Strategy Manager-Fin Services/Wealth Mgt
GLOBAL SENIOR MARKETING MANAGER -CONTENT STRATEGY (affluent/HNW customers)
Our client a leading global financial services organisation is looking to hire an experienced Content development/ content Marketing strategist to join the global Marketing team. You will need experience developing content to suit a high net worth individual / affluent audience or customer base.
This is a newly created, global role-where you will join a new function which will be offering premier services for their high net worth customers on a global basis. You will be responsible for developing a content marketing strategy aimed at these premier customers.
You will be responsible for managing and executing content Marketing activities to deliver against the objectives of the Global Marketing strategy and plan through the use of content exclusively for the new propostion.
Implementing content Marketing on a global level, working with Marketing teams to ensure that the new proposition is promoted in a consistent manner by use of the content Marketing strategy.
Creating and editing content for use through a selection of channels in particular through digital channels such as an App and social media
- Extensive current/recent experience in developing Content strategy-preferably from the services sector (eg.private banking/ wealth management/ professional services), travel, luxury goods market or magazine publications. Experience must include developing content for affluent customers (essential)
- Experience can come from agency or client side
- Experience developing content aimed at affluent/ premier / high net worth individual customers or in the "luxury" market will be important
- Experience developing content for both digital (eg.social media, apps, web) and offline channels (eg.publications, magazines)
- Strong stakeholder management skills with ability to develop relationships both internally and externally with partners
- Ability to be versatile to develop a content strategy across a range of topics will be key
Please send your cv in the first instance to Emma Jerome at
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.