- To document business requirements so that they are understandable to the business, ensuring that they also have the right level of detail and are clear and concise to interpret by the IT and Business development team.
- To work with the business to identify and evaluate proposed changes, provide cost benefit analysis, and to provide recommendations for new project work.
- To perform problem analysis for production or project issues and be able to present options and work through to a resolution.
- Representing IT to the business and the business to IT. By clearly communicating between the business functions and the IT development group, all requirements.
- To build robust relationships with business departments which are of benefit to both areas and which provide the basis for an account management function. This includes giving advice on how to move projects forward and to more formally make suggestions of the best way to proceed.
- To provide estimates and resource requirements for the business analysis phases of all projects.
- To work closely with the Project Managers and with the business, to ensure change is managed successfully across esure.
- To fully support and understand the Development Lifecycle and adhere to any dept standards.
- To assist the Business Analyst Team Leader with the day to day running of the Business Analysis team and account management activities.
JOB KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Experience within financial services, specifically Insurance is a distinct advantage.
- 4 years Business Analysis experience minimum
- Strong business focussed skills
- Experience in multiple methodologies.,
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral.