Contract Cleaning Account Manager
We are seeking a dynamic Account Manager with office cleaning bias,to work with a prestigious multinational client based in the London area.
You must be passionate, energetic, engaging and collaborative with experience of working within a demanding and multi-cultural environment.
The main purpose of this role will be to lead, support and guide a team in the on-going operation and development of the cleaning services to ensure exceptional service levels, client satisfaction and continuous improvement. You will be creative, innovative and collaborative in your approach and ensure you and your team are providing the client and service users an exceptional offering enabling the attainment of set profit targets.
This position would suit individuals with extensive experience of working client side for Facilities Management service providers specifically in the Cleaning sector.
Key Result Areas:
• Act as the single point of contact for the Client and ensure smooth, timely and effective communication
• Provide support across client sites by advising on SLAs, KPIs, objectives and projects
• Ensure that the team provides a first class service to the Client
• Ensure the highest standards of user experience are achieved and proactively endeavour to improve this offer
• Maintain consistently high standards across the contract and offer advice and guidance to team and Clients team in relation to changes in their cleaning services
• Regularly review performance standards, which deliver customer expectations;
• Interrogate management information systems which provide information to enable sound commercial judgement for decision making;
• Provide support to the Sector Director across the Client sites by advising on compliance in relation to operational activities/risks impacting on same;
• Ensure all legal requirements for health and safety are met in accordance with the required standards of the Company;
• Provide regular and once-off reports to the Sector Director/Client as required;
• Identify issues or risks that will impact the contract;
• Act as a Brand Ambassador and Innovator
• Action any changes or restructures required for the Client contract in line with Company procedures.
• BICS of BIFM qualification desirable but not essential
We are working with a leading provider of Strategically Outsourced Services operating across the UK and Ireland. They are recognised experts in first generation outsourcing and the provision of outsourced services to quality critical environments and sectors with unique challenges such as Corporate Offices, Life Sciences, Retail, Healthcare and Education.