Linux Application & Database Specialist
Pioneering logistics company is looking for Linux Application & Database Specialist in Liverpool to £28,000!
Your new company
A leader and pioneer in the logistics space which has seen impressive growth and strategic change over the last few years. We are now seeking a Linux Application & Database Specialist to join our team.
Your new role
As our Linux Application & Database Specialist you will be responsible for:-
- Deployment, maintenance, operation and technical support for Unix and database applications
- Providing support for assigned applications or platforms ensuring daily tasks are performed (backup, indexing monitoring etc), including out-of-hours as required
- Fully engaged in Change-, Incident- and Problem management processes and perform all necessary duties to ensure compliance with them
- Undertake problem determination and/or resolution to maintain and improve services
- Providing support and advice to the team and line management on Operational or Technical Issues
- Develop and maintain technical and service documentation as required to ensure that quality services are delivered
What you'll need to succeed
Successful Linux Application and Database Specialists will possess a combination of the following skills:-
- Apache/Tomcat web services
- Configuration management
- AMQP message queues - Ansible
- CI/CD pipelines with Jenkins and Git
- Database Server admin - MongoDB, MYSQL, Elasticsearch, MSSQL
- Automation and scripting - Bash, Python
What you'll get in return
In return you will be rewarded with a salary of up to £28,000 plus benefits and ongoing career development and training.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.