Catering Equipment Service Engineer (Gas) - London
My client is a commercial catering contractor based in Sussex who are also part of a larger group of companies that deal with metal fabrication, air conditioning and heating. They have built up a very good reputation over the years and can count some very well known restaurants and hotels as clients. They are expanding as they have signed a number of new clients to add to they established customer base.
They are recruiting for a commercial catering service engineer, you will be:-
- Covering in and around the London and M25 area
- Providing service and maintenance on commercial catering equipment (gas and electrical)
- Working on fryers, grills, burners, ovens, dishwashers etc.
- Working with well known, restaurants and hotel chains, blue chip companies and offices
- Service and maintenance experience working on commercial catering equipment
- Have existing CCCN1 or COMCAT qualifications - COMCAT’s 1,3,5 as a minimum
- Having experience on Rational equipment or fryers would be an advantage but is not essential
- Be able to pass a CRB check or have an existing one
- Be living anywhere around the M25 / London area or the southern home counties
- 33-37k basic salary depending on experience and skill background
- Door to door travel pay
- Company van, phone, overtime, call out rota, company benefits, pension
- 20 days holiday + 8 bank holiday (23 days holiday after 3 years)
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.