Senior Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer
A well established Air Conditioning company are looking for an experienced Senior Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer to join their rapidly expanding company, they like to treat their engineers well as then they work harder & feel more valued.
For the right person there is always room for them to progress within the business as it is growing year on year. They pride themselves on being a people orientated company with low staff turnover.
As a Senior Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Engineer you will be:-
- Covering London, & surrounding counties areas
- Providing service and maintenance on commercial equipment (F-Gas)
- Working, VRV, VRF, Splits, Walk in Cold Rooms, Under Counter Fridges etc.
- Working with independent & chain clients such as airports, hospitals, schools etc
- Minimum of 5 yrs experience doing service, maintenance & breakdown
- City & Guilds level 2 air-conditioning & refrigeration as a minimum, level 3 would be a bonus
- Must be F Gas qualified - Essential
- Living ideally London or surrounding counties area
- 33k-38k basic,
- Travel time paid
- OT available
- van, phone, fuel card, pension
- 25 days holiday
For an immediate interview contact Sam FLOYD
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.