Management Opportunities - Birmingham Area
Who you are:
As the Manager, you set the tone for the shop, creating a fun environment where our customers love to be, whilst driving yourself and your team to achieve shop targets. You ensure that the experience for every customer who walks in to a Paddy Power shop is memorable, tailoring the service you give to meet the needs of each individual customer. You will have excellent technical knowledge of how to run a retail shop, and will bring thoughts and ideas to the table on how to make the operation run even better!
- Speak with the local community and competitors to better understand their customers and gain local market insights.
- Actively encourage your colleagues to share ideas on how things can be done better, quicker and easier.
- Remain curious and always learn from your mistakes, eager to find ways to improve yourself, your team and the shop.
- Build strong and lasting relationships with customers and create a fun environment which punters love and repeatedly come back to.
- Ensure sure you have the best shop team, providing clear guidance and feedback to get them working to a high standard together.
- Ensure the shop complies with its Think 21 and Responsible Gambling commitments.
- Gather customer feedback and comments by speaking to them about their experiences in shop.
- Deal with tough, emotional situations in a calm and professional manner, role modelling this behaviour to others.
What you’ll get:
Other than just being able to say you work for one of the most fun and distinctive brands in Europe, you will get:
- Up to £19-22,000 per annum + Bonus
- A bonus scheme, paid every 6 months if shop hits targets, of up to £1000
- 28 days paid holiday (pro rata)
- Progression and development opportunities in a huge international company
- Defined Contribution Pension scheme and many more!
Apply today for more information and see if you have what it takes to work for one of the UK’s top Bookmakers!