Campaign Marketing Manager - Large Scale Events
Global Media Group with over 200 years providing research, conferences, exhibitions, publications and training courses to the business world.
Our client is looking for a bright and enthusiastic Marketing Manager with three+ years’ campaign and digital arketing experience. This is a high-profile Marketing position working one of the most profitable divisions in the events industry.
The role requires someone who is well organised, hard-working, excellent attention to detail and an analytical, inquisitive mind. Creativity, flexibility and eager to learn are also important. As are strong copy writing skills, a good eye for design and excellent communication skills.
The Marketing Manager is responsible for campaign marketing across a range of market leading events in the Finance industry:
- Plan and execute integrated web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media, display and PPC advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all campaigns, and assess against goals (Revenues, Profits, ROI and versus KPIs)
- Copy writing, designing and executing email marketing campaigns
- Creating, designing and writing copy for the event websites
- Incorporate customer insights into ongoing promotional campaigns
- Help integrate content marketing strategies in marketing campaigns
- Negotiate and execute marketing avenues with external media partners and associations
- Keeping up to date with current digital trends
- 3+ years’ working in a digital marketing focused role
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Strong copy writing skills and an excellent eye for design
- Working knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Highly numerate and an exceptional level of attention to detail
- Have the ability to work autonomously using common sense and initiative
- Have exceptional organisational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication skills, strong personality and a team player
Not the right role for you? If you know someone who is, why not recommend them to us!
Receive - £250 worth of vouchers upon a successful placement on a permanent basis.
Please note, due to the volume of responses we receive, if you do not hear from us within 14 days, then on this occasion your CV was unsuccessful.