Account Director, New Business
WorkAdvisor is recruiting for an Account Director New Business for a well respected mid size, full-service Agency located in central London. The Agency is well-establsihed with three office in the UK and is looking to expand.
Part of the Growth team and reporting to the Client Services Director you will lead new business meetings and be comfortable presenting the case for the Agency and "story" at board level. Demonstrating flair and innovation you will be engaging, challenging, a good influencer and able to convince new prospects to do business with our client.
You will be comfortable working in a team and working in a structured way with individual and group targets.
• Passion for selling.
• Ability to get on with others and be a team player.
• Effective time management skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Must be credible and comfortable dealing with and presenting to senior company execs and Board directors.
• Self-motivated and results-orientated.
• Able to be flexible and comfortable in a fast-moving environment.
• A confident and persuasive negotiator with the ability to close the deal.
• Experience of selling integrated/multi-channel marketing services.
• Agency, media or client experience.
• Retail, Charity or Mature experience desirable but not a requirement
A key aspect of this recruitment is to find someone who is a match for our culture:
• Sales and target-driven.
• Collaborative/team approach rather than focused on individual financial reward or recognition.
Where is this person now?
• Working at a competitor agency.
• Client side who is looking for a more sales-focused environment.
• Media - someone who is used to selling multi-channel services, whilst working under pressure to tight deadlines.