Digital Marketing Manager (Social and Content)- Leading Media agency - N. London (up to 40k)
(Social Media, Content, Strategy, Google Analytics)
A leading medai agency in North London is seeking a Digital Marketing Manager to join their growing team.
- Drive traffic to The Business Debate social & content platforms, determine success criteria and evaluate results accordingly. This includes, but is not limited to; Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, lnstagram, YouTube and editorial content platforms.
- Lead the planning, creation and distribution of timely, relevant content for all channels for social distribution - aligning with brand guidelines.
- Work with The Head of Content to integrate branded and social content in to all marketing efforts.
- Act as subject matter expert on social and content marketing. Stay abreast of social media trends, new technologies, online competitor presences, and ongoing community dialogue as well as maintaining a working knowledge of industry best practices.
- Liaise with The Head of Content and senior management team to gain a keen understanding of brand visions, positions, guidelines, and strategies and bring them to life in social media through content.
Communicate overall social strategies and content performance to Directors to help guide and influence content creation and convince others to adopt social media for marketing messaging
Skills & Qualifications
- The DMM needs to inspire the business through their expertise, creative thinking, and analytical approach to quantifying results.
- The successful candidate is self-motivated, curious and eager to affect change.
- Proven experience writing editorial content.
- Demonstrable immersion in online communities and working knowledge of managing social networking sites including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, lnstagram, YouTube and Wordpress.
- Familiarity with a range of management and analytics tools including Google Analytics, Facebook Insights, Twitonomy, Tweetdeck/Buffer, Hootsuite, Hashtracking, Statigram etc.
- Experience working with third party agencies, vendors, partners and website development teams.
- Excellent organizational and project management skills to effectively manage the production aspects of website content and communication pieces.
- Extremely detail-oriented, experienced in quality control, review and proofreading.
- Works effectively independently and on a team; thrives in a fast-paced environment; and possess superior oral and written communication skills.
- Highly flexible; comfortable working with ambiguity, frequently changing timeframes and short deadlines
If this is of interest, please send your CV through to Lucy ASAP