Security Risk Consultant
CloudScope have a exciting opportunity to join a award winning Information Security and Risk Management company based in the heart of London. The Consultant will be responisible for assisting clients in identifying technological and operation security threats.
- Position requires performing security threat assessments,
- Risk analysis audits,
- Policy gap analyses and data leakage surveys for established blue-chip clients.
- Must have sufficient experience and skills in methodology security policy (network and user) compliance auditing.
- Responsible for assisting clients in identifying technological and operation security threats
- Responsible for conducting gap analyses for clients
- Conducting client information security threat and risk assessments
- Conducting governance, risk & compliance (i.e. PCI, DPA & ISO) audits
- Conducting 3rd party supplier and supply chain risk assessments
- Writing information security policies and procedures
- Delivery of information security awareness programs and briefings
- Design and delivery of social engineering programs / attacks
- Assisting clients with information security risk management issues
- Assist and support
- Other tasks as assigned.
- ISO-27001 Requirements
- PCI DSS Requirements
- U.K. Data Protection Act
- Data Leakage Auditing
- COBRA and current risk management tool
- Work under pressure, meeting deadlines.
- Remedial recommendations
- Report writing & client presentations
- Security policy compliance auditing experience
- ISO, PCI & DPA control frameworks
- Security threat assessments & risk analyses methodology experience
- Operational policies, standards and procedures auditing
- Communication, training, briefings and instructor
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum three years’ risk assessment / management framework tools
- Minimum three years’ experience managing client projects.
- Minimum three years’ information consulting experience.
- £45k per year
Contact: Adam Webster