Job Title: Senior Financial Planner
Salary: £40,000 - £50,000 OTE £70,000
A reputable Financial Planning Practice with a strong Financial backing has created an opportunity for a qualified Financial Adviser to join the successful team and become a key member and contributor to the business. You will be working within a dedicated team with a common goal, of providing a high-quality Financial Advice to service an existing book of introducers and clients. This is a highly profitable organisation whom are keen to cover a wealth of information on a variety of financial topics and useful tools to help their customers gain a better understanding of the complexities of personal financial planning.
This organisation has been able to prosper though the engagement and dedication to provide a quality client service, with its friendly and experienced staff. The senior team is committed to creating a highly rewarding environment that encourages personal development.
You will be dealing with a mix of professionals, working within the Financial Industry and there is the opportunity here for a professional with very strong skills in miniating and building relationships, to work with an excellent back office team, looking after and taking over an existing Client Bank. If this is you, then please apply below.
Duties and Requirements:
- To provide a holistic Financial Plan to prospective and existing clients
- Provide exceptional Client service
- Adhere to the principles of TCF
- Work towards the company compliance standards and professional development scheme
- Develop and action a business plan to achieve targets and facilitate this with by undertaking regular fact finds, presentations and service review meetings
- Maintain and ensure client files are kept up to date
Skills and Qualifications:
- You will be Diploma qualified and working towards or want to work towards the Chartered level qualification
- Writing a high level of new business
- Used to dealing with High Net Worth Clients
- Currently an established Advisor with CAS status
- Excellent sales and presentation skills
- Excellent telephone manner and client facing skills
- Driven and motivated to achieve targets
- Experience advising with Pensions and Investments and Protection
- Strong experience in the Financial services
Job title Synonyms:
*Independent Financial Adviser, Independent Financial Advisor, Financial Planner, Wealth Manager, Financial Planning Manager
If this specific vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for please contact us to discuss other opportunities, we may be recruiting for that aren’t necessarily advertised; you can send your CV to this vacancy or contact us directly. Additionally, refer a friend or colleague to us and receive £200 in vouchers if we assist them in securing a new career.