Junior Accountant - FTSE Listed Organisation
An extremely exciting opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Junior Accountant at a fast paced FTSE Listed organisation. This company are going through a huge period of change, and are looking for a candidate who is looking to get high levels of exposure to the business. This role will allow the successful candidate to move up the ladder very quickly, while receiving a generous study support package.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly pack, including rolling previous month and refreshing links.
- Assist in monthly consolidation process.
- Assist in preparing financial statements.
- Assist Accounts Payable related queries.
- Bank postings including; interbank transfers, interest charges, bank fees and matching relevant invoices.
- Preparing daily bank statements in SAP for each bank account.
- Preparing 20 bank reconciliations each month.
- Accruals and Prepayments.
- Currently studying towards ACCA/CIMA Qualification.
- Experience within a finance function.
- Ability to independently and within a team.
- Strong communicator.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.