- Management Accountant
- Central London
- International Leisure Business
A part-qualified Management Accountant is required to work for an International Leisure business based in Central London. This is a fantastic opportunity develop your skill set in line with your ACCA or CIMA for well-known brand, that are leaders in their field.
Reporting to the Senior Management Accountant and working on various projects for Senior Stakeholders across the business, your role will involve taking ownership of the management accounts for the largest entity within the business. You will be assisting with the budgeting and forecasting and handling the month end processes.
Duties will also include:
- Preparation of monthly management accounts including P&L, commentaries and cashflow reporting
- Handling balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with the monthly and yearly budgeting and forecasting process
- Analyzing financial information relating to the costs and revenues for the business and suggesting improvements where necessary
- Handling the month end process including journals, accruals and prepayments
- Business partnering with finance and non-finance departments and providing them with commercial analysis
- Intercompany transactions
- Variance analysis
- Ad-hoc project work for non-finance Senior Stakeholders
The successful candidate will be studying towards their ACCA or CIMA. You must possess strong analytical skills and be comfortable in taking ownership of preparing management accounts. Proven experience of handling the month-end process and assisting with the budgeting & forecasting process is essential. Experience working within the leisure or multi-site industry is desirable. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where the personality fit is key, being personable, confident and proactive individual is essential. You must be commercially minded, with strong communication skills to have the ability to liaise with senior stakeholders across the business.
This is an exciting opportunity where you can make role your own and develop your career within this well known Leisure business. In return for your hard work, you will be entitled to a competitive benefits package and generous discounts on their products.