This is a different type of Garage and one that offers a friendly and welcoming environment where customers can receive honest service, advice and repairs. They believe that customers, male or female, deserve a first class service. So whether you need them to collect and deliver your vehicle, provide you with a free courtesy car or just let you visit and relax with a cup of coffee while the kids play in the toy corner; rest assured your car will be expertly repaired and cared for.
Due to growth they are seeking a Vehicle Technician. You will be:-
- To ensure all vehicles are diagnosed, serviced and repaired to the highest level possible.
- Diagnostics, Servicing and major repairs of all makes and models of vehicles
- Working in Norwich
- Ensuring all tasks are carried out in compliance with Health and Safety guidelines wearing all Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) provided, and work areas are kept clean and tidy.
- NVQ Level 2 or above qualified in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair essential
- Diagnostics experience essential
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Ideally living in Norwich
- £23-28k basic
- Great Training and Progression
- 20 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
For an immediate interview contact Scott Parker
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.