Agile Coach - London - Large Internet Business
We are looking to recruit a talented Agile Coach to provide guidance across the company in the adoption of an Agile mindset, values, principles alongside implementing the practices and processes to help deliver successfully. Our client is working through an Agile transformation and so a strong and adaptable Agile Coach will have excellent influential skills. As the Agie Coach you will work across 8 large teams improving, influencing and promoting the best Agile practices.
Aim of Role
- To provide the correct support for cultural as well as organisational change
- Educate colleagues at all levels and ensure that it is supported by the methodologies, tools and processes to lead towards and organisation-wide adoption
- Mentor delivery teams to guide them in using viable Agile methodologies dependent on product and relative technologies in place.
- Provide hands-on support to employees of all levels, collaborating and leading teams to further understand the adoption of Agile to drive company growth and improvement.
- Proactively participate in the wider Agile community to assist in talent attraction and highlight company progress
- Strong leadership skills as an advocate for the adoption of Agile,
- Assertive about adherence to Agile processes and enthusiastic about Agile practices and their benefits.
- Have a balanced approach between educating and coaching both individuals and teams
- Great interpersonal skills, teaching abilities, and a capacity to inspire and motivate.
- Have an awareness of being self-driving and continuously learning bringing new practices from the wider industry when applicable.
- Having programming experience in object orientated practices
- Ideally the Agile Coach will stem from an Engineering background and have a good understanding of quality and quality processes
- Demonstrating strong knowledge of and background with Agile concepts such Scrum and Kanban
- Possessing prior experience coaching teams in Agile adoption or as a Scrum Master (Scrum certification is a bonus)
- Clear understanding of basic engineering practice such as continuous integration, delivery and deployment
- Awareness of cloud based infrastructure and automated deployment practices
Our client are offering a salary in the region of £60-75k basic salary plus a large benefits and bonus package.
If you interested, please contact Nick Mayo at Testing Circle.