Head of Business Development - Security Systems
Having delivered strong growth, My client is embarking on the next phase of development with an ambitious plan to consolidate its position across high security, enterprise and utilities markets coupled to improving its specific market offerings.
The business has a strong position across Utilities and CNI sectors and is the market leader in the Lone Worker Protection market, the plan is to build on success in the Power, Utilities and Corporate Markets through investing in an additional dedicated senior business developer. There are currently three similar roles in the business.
We are therefore looking to appoint a new Head of Business Development to assist in delivering new business plans. The individual will join an established sales marketing team and operate as a senior management team member reporting to the Managing Director.
Responsible for all aspects of business development across specified sectors and working closely all functions, the overarching objective to devise and execute a plan focused on securing new recurring customers and frameworks - sectors will be oriented to Reliance core markets and the individuals background.
- UK citizen or valid work permit
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Valid Driving License
- Knowledge of security systems market
- Understanding of commercial issues
- Negotiation skills
- Go the extra mile / solutions mind-set and attitude
- Culturally versatile - ability to build rapport and trust at all levels
- Adaptable and comfortable with ambiguity
- 5 years experience in either security systems or security related business