Primary Teacher needed in Harrow
Prospero Teaching is working alongside a Special Educational Needs school providing for Moderate Learning Difficulties students in Harrow, North West London, seeking a qualified Primary Teacher for a part time position starting in September. This is a year long contract.
In this role you will be highly supported and will benefit from a planning partner, archived lesson plans and excellent and experienced Learning Support Assistants.
The school will take a teacher without SEN experience - you will have a chance to really develop and hone your skills in Special Educational Needs provision in a supported environment.
About the school:
• Caters for high students with Moderate Learning Difficulties
• Primary school aged children
• Small class sizes - a maximum of 8 students per class with 2 Learning Support Assistants
• Is able to offer high levels of support to the successful teacher
• Works closely with a range of professionals, including Speech and Language Therapists, Occupational Therapists and support staff
The successful Teacher must have:
• Qualified Teacher Status - preferably having done your training in a primary school
• Experience in Primary Education
• The ability to differentiate strongly, catering for the needs of all learners
• Ability and willingness to contribute to the ethos and philosophy of the school
• Enthusiasm for partaking in appropriate accredited Continued Professional Development training
If you are a qualified and experienced Primary Teacher with the drive to challenge yourself with Special Educational Needs students, then apply!
If you'd like to know more about this job then please call the Prospero Teaching London head office.
If you have a friend who is a Special Needs Teacher who you think might be interested in this Special Needs Teaching job, then send us their contact details and you could earn £150 from our Refer a Friend scheme.
Here at Prospero Teaching we work with only the most exceptional teachers from around the world. Giving teachers from the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Canada, The Netherlands and Belgium international opportunities to prosper in their teaching career. Our attitude is to focus on making a real impact to education and the teaching profession, learning opportunities through recruitment, linking classrooms, and training teachers overseas. In addition, if teaching from overseas we can help you out with your bank account, accommodation and aftercare as well as continued professional development.